Apple Blossoms - Georgia - Bamboo Sleeveless Dress Set
Probably the most adorable set we have designed yet! Apples perfect for back to school or the fall season, adorned with delicate lace and bows on the bloomers. Made from buttery soft bamboo fabric for a luxurious feel!
Super soft, eco-friendly, tag-less. Affordable luxury built to last.
Our bamboo fabric is THE softest AND most durable; necessary for those busy little kids! Not only plush, but machine washable, shrink resistant, does not pill, and yet, it feels so buttery soft!
- Side tie shorts on sizes 4T and smaller/ over 4T Tulip shorts
- 2 Piece Set/Lace details
- True to size
- Machine washable / Tumble dry low
- 95% Bamboo, 5% Spandex
At Charlies Project we provide affordable luxury by building everyday essentials from viscose derived from bamboo. The result is a silky smooth base layer that keeps you cool and comfortable with seam-free stretch. Our bamboo fabric maintains it’s shape and is great for sensitive skin. Bamboo fibers are not chemically treated. These fibers are naturally smooth and round with no sharp spurs to irritate skin. Your baby's sensitive skin requires a delicate touch.
The Kids Collection of Dresses, Tops & Loungewear benefits children's organizations worldwide. Charlies Project sponsors the education of 11 Haitian Children through www.treeofhopehaiti.org with the proceeds from your purchase from this collection!
Benefits of Bamboo fabric:
- Antibacterial - keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation - moisture wicking) - keeps you dry
- Powerfully insulating - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet you'll love the way it feels
- Naturally UV protectant (98%) - protect yourself from skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - help save the planet
Bamboo is extremely breathable. As a result, it is able to keep the wearer almost two degrees cooler in the heat and noticeably warmer in the cold. Bamboo fabric is also anti-static and UV protective as it cuts out 98 per cent of harmful UV rays providing the wearer with another beneficial quality from bamboo made clothing.
For the best maintenance of bamboo clothing, it should be washed using the gentle cycle, cold or lukewarm water, where line dried is preferred. It is best to refrain from machine drying even on low heat as it may cause the garment to loose its shape sooner than if you line dried only. If necessary, it should be ironed on low heat and never with a steamer.