Little Snuggles Snow Queen - Mae - Bamboo Slumber Gown
- Soft stretchy fabric
- 95% Bamboo Viscose/ 5% Spandex
- Runs true to size, loose fit.
- Hits Below the Knees
2T - Chest 10 3/4 inches
4T - Chest 11 1/2 inches
6 - Chest 12 1/2 inches
8 - Chest 13 inches
10 - Chest 14 inches
12 - Chest 15 inches
14 - Chest 16 inches
Adult PJ Suggestion:
- Adult Sizes S 4-6, M 8-10, L 12-14, XL 16-18, 2XL 20-22, 3XL 24-26
95% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Spandex
We've partnered with Little Snuggles to provide affordable luxury by building everyday essentials from viscose derived from bamboo. For your little peanut's posh lounge wear options. The result is a silky smooth base layer that keeps you cool and comfortable with seam-free stretch. Our bamboo fabric maintains it’s shape and is great for sensitive skin. Bamboo fibers are not chemically treated. These fibers are naturally smooth and round with no sharp spurs to irritate skin. Your baby's sensitive skin requires a delicate touch. Keeping your little sleepie child comfortable all night!
Benefits of Bamboo fabric:
Antibacterial - keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling freshHighly sweat absorbent (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation - moisture wicking) - keeps you dryPowerfully insulating - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winterOne of the softest fabrics on the planet you'll love the way it feelsNaturally UV protectant (98%) - protect yourself from skin cancerHypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactionsMost eco-friendly fabric on the planet - help save the planet
Bamboo is extremely breathable. As a result, it is able to keep the wearer almost two degrees cooler in the heat and noticeably warmer in the cold. Bamboo fabric is also anti-static and UV protective as it cuts out 98 per cent of harmful UV rays providing the wearer with another beneficial quality from bamboo made clothing.
For the best maintenance of bamboo clothing, it should be washed using the gentle cycle, cold or lukewarm water, where line dried is preferred. It is best to refrain from machine drying even on low heat as it may cause the garment to loose its shape sooner than if you line dried only. If necessary, it should be ironed on low heat and never with a steamer.
For each PJ Purchased we Donate One! Our commitment to giving back.
PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out from our online shop. You are purchasing against future stock.
Pre-order or back-order is placing orders in advance which requires a payment.
Please make sure you have read and understand all the conditions written here before submitting your Order.
DETAILS, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. “Full payment” is required via Online (Paypal), Sezzle, Afterpay or Credit Card. We do require all customers to pay the full amount stated on the invoice.
2. Cancellation of orders is not allowed once the “Order” has been submitted. All pre-orders made are considered as sold. A 30% re-stock fee applies in the event of any order cancellation is agreed on.
3. Estimated Date of Arrival: Shipment is based on the shipping schedule of our selected courier. Although we could track and trace the whereabouts of our package we cannot assure you the exact date and time of its arrival. Several factors such as delays due to unforeseen events beyond our control (Technical problems of the shipping company, Natural Disasters, Customs clearing etc.) Products coming from China usually takes 15-60 days. The maximum number of days should not exceed 60 days arrival. Kindly manage your expectations. “If you cannot wait that long then please do not proceed with your order”.
4. Once the products have landed and received by our team. We will immediately have all you order packed and schedule it for shipment. In the case of lost items during shipment we shall refund in full the amount that you have paid.
5. Pre-orders are non-transferable.