- You place our merchants banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- Any page that contains Charlie's Project LLC links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $75. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $75, a $25 fee will be assessed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars - and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Charlie's Project LLC. based on fees - the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true - the account will remain in an active state. balance will be donated.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.